Who are we?
--Are we a news media organization? No.
--Are we a conversationalist/talk media organization? Yes.
--What ideology do we belong to, Liberal, Neo-Liberal, Centric, ---Conservative, Radical? Neither.
Because we have attained dual-view spiritual freedom, sovereignty and continuous evolution of the mind and soul, thus those petty human labels no longer apply to us.
Libertas Humanum Special Publications
· The SWAI(State We Are In)
· Carnifex Africanus( The Butcher of
Africa: Batho Libertas)
· The ELT(Libertas Humanus)
· The Legacy(Libertas Humanus)
· Ifa(Batho Libertas)
· The Lustrum(Libertas Humanus)
· The Steward (Libertas Humanus)
· Motsamaisi(The Steward:Batho Libertas)
Purpose of Being
Operating Media Brand and Operations Platforms
Presently, the print publications Libertas Humanus and Batho Libertas and their special publications are printed on demand. Digital versions will comprise the subscription and open versions. The last quarter of 2020 will see the broadband video and audio channels Batho Libertas and Libertas Humanus come online.
"There is no outward spiritual freedom in such a landscape. Everything is closures-doors, latches, locks!”,"I will restore the outward view." The God Emperor
"The art of government requires that you never give up the initiative to radical elements," "Radicals are only to be feared when you try to suppress them. You must demonstrate that you will use the best of what they offer." The God Emperor on politics.
gAs a conversationalist/talk media organization by those who have attained dual-view spiritual freedom, sovereignty and continuous evolution of the mind and soul, petty human concerns such as human invented religious and traditional doctrines which from the begin, were of tyranny, hypocrisy, malice, and cruelty with the aim of institutionalizing the hunting and butchering of those who are of reason, unconditional love and compassion and the sacrosanctity and inviolability of the humanity of every human being’s, what is our concern can described by the following quotes from Frank Herbert’s Dune book series:
- “Justice? Who asks for justice in a universe crawling with inequality”.
- “ Laws always move in the direction of protecting the strong /majority and oppressing the minorities and the weak. Dependence corrodes justice”.
- “ Many creatures bear the outward form of a man, but don’t be fooled by appearances, not all such life forms can be considered human”.
- “ Religion is lost in its mythos, redoubling its efforts whenever it forget its aim, after all, those who practice it are not creators of reason or fact”.
- "It leads to self-fulfilling prophecy and justifications for all manner of obscenities," Leto said. "This . . . rhetorical despotism, Lord?" "Yes! It shields evil behind walls of self-righteousness which are proof against all arguments against the evil." "It feeds on deliberately twisted meanings to discredit opposition," "The Jesuits called that `securing your power base.' It leads directly to hypocrisy which is always betrayed by the gap between actions and explanations. They never agree." "Ultimately, it rules by guilt because hypocrisy brings on the witch hunt and the demand for scapegoats."
“The convoluted wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. You have done violence to him, consumed his energy. Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy." -Addenda to Orders in Council The Emperor Paul Muad'dib
Through the Well of the Assembly of Humanity’s
, Libertas Humanus with the assistance of Genus Humanum uncovers the power bases of human butchering Torquemada humanity’s political and religious butcher tyrants and their subject worshippers, all hidden behind human invented religious doctrines and traditions of hypocrisy, malice, cruelty and the human hunting and butchering façades. Liberty
Batho Libertas and Muthu are concern with the uncovering of the power bases of the human butchering( mind, body and soul) Torquemada black race of humanity and how they feel about the black race and self-righteous bloodthirsty humanity at large can be summarized by the following Leto II quote:
"They no longer need to be reminded that I abhor their religious ( and carnifex males created cultural doctrines) pretentions." "Religion (males created traditional doctrines) always leads to rhetorical despotism," Leto said. "Before the Bene Gesserit, the Jesuits were the best at it."